If you are considering become an Ohio Remote Online Notary Public, here are some benefits you may not have considered...
- It’s an essential tool to keep you and your signers safe during the pandemic.
- You are able to expand the reach of your notary business – both in state and across state lines.
- Transactions take less time, allowing you to increase your total number of transactions.
- Participate in the rapidly growing volume of digital mortgage closings.
- Protect your business from out-of-state (non-Ohio) notaries offering remote online notarizations.
- Enhanced convenience without needing to travel for you or your signer.
- Immediately respond to urgent requests for a notarization.
- Increase your revenue while decreasing the costs of transactions. Remember remote online notaries may charge $25 - a significant increase from the $5 you may charge for a traditional notarization.
- Respond to the increasing preference of many prospects to conduct business electronically.